403 Permission denied on Make module

Hello,

I’m currently trying to run a scenario within another scenario (using the Make module) but I always get this error after choosing my organization when the system tries to load the scenarios list :
403 Permission denied: Forbidden to use token authorization for this organization.

I pretty much checked everywhere in my settings but found nothing related to that.
I created an API key on my account with all rights but (at this point at least) I’ve never been asked to enter it anywhere.

I searched on the forum but the only useful information I found was that free plans can’t use the Make API.
The thing is, I’m not using the “Make an API call” action of the Make module, it’s just the default “Run a scenario” one. Is it still considered as an API call ?

Or am I missing a setting somewhere else ?

Thanks in advance !

@Coworking_Namur :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I’m sorry I can’t provide a solution to your issue, but I can help you get more information. Can you tell me more about your account and the organization you are trying to access? That might help us better understand the issue.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make: