[429] Request rate per second exceeded

My goal is to create a task in FlowLu each time I receive an email, using the parsed information from the email.

I tried to include “Sleep” step, and lowered the limit of the maximum number of results to be worked with during one execution cycle into 2, because it wasn’t working in the beginning.
However, I still receive the error message “[429] Request rate per second exceeded” in only some parts of the automation. The rest is working fine.

Does anyone have experience with a similar case and know how to solve it, please?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Make community!

For complex technical issues like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

Alternatively, you can upgrade to a higher paid tier on Flowlu. This ensures that all the sub-requests made to fetch the “Parent Tasks”, “Prev Tasks” can be made simulataneously. Try upgrading to Business first to see if that solves the error, if not you can try upgrading to Professional.

Screenshot_2024-04-09_090448

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions; I have already opened a ticket. I am also on the professional plan, but it is a lifetime deal I obtained from AppSumo, which provides me with 2 API request limits per second. There is nothing more included in the lifetime deal. Otherwise, I would be required to switch to a subscription plan, which was not the original intention.

This is clearly the issue here :slight_smile:

Perhaps support can provide you with additional advice or suggestions.

2 Likes