Airtable attachments from multiple records to single gmail email

Hello everyone,

I’m sure this will have been answered before in different guises, however I can’t find the solution.

Basically, I’d like to combine attachments (JPGs) from multiple Airtable records and attach them to one Gmail email. So in the case of three records, the single email would have three JPG attachments (the attachment field in each Airtable record will only contain a single attachment each).

I’ve mocked up a quick scenario, however so far it sends an email per attachment instead of combining them. Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong / what I need to add / change?

Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions!

I don’t know if this is the correct answer, but you may need to select the first Airtable module as the “Source Module” for aggregation. If that’s where the iteration happens, then that’s what needs to be aggregated. As far as I understand, HTTP does not output multiple bundles.

1 Like

@TediaConsulting you are right.

Ahh ha! That’s perhaps the one combination I didn’t try and it’s worked! Thank you very much both of you @TediaConsulting & @Growwstacks.com :raised_hands:

1 Like