Automating Email Responses Based on Form Responses

Dear Make community,

I’m writing to inquire about a specific application of Make. I have a form that customers fill out, and I would like to use the email address provided in this form to send automated responses.

I have three different email responses that should be sent based on the answers the customer has given in the form. Is this possible with Make?

If so, could you please provide information or instructions on how I can set up this process?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Hi @Andreas_Peters,

What is the Form that you are using? Is there any native integration available in Make for the form builder that you are using?

I can look into it if you can name the form builder that you are using, there are couple of ways if it can be configured at your end, for eg, you can use Webhooks to tie up the form submission so whenever there is a new form submission on your platform, used submitted details will be passed to Make whereby you can add a logic to send email response based on the answer that the user has supplied.

1 Like

I recorded a short screen-sharing video to explain the resolution.

Watch here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Let me know should you have any further questions and do not hesitate to reach out to us for help anytime.

1 Like