Automation is repeating every 15 min when the rule is greater than date

The automation is repeating every 15 min when the rule is greater than “Created at” from mysql to fluentcrm. is there any issue with it or i missed something ?

Hello @Abdulhadi_YLD nice to meet you.

Can you give us more context? How do you want the automation schedule to work?
If your automation is repeating every 15 min, you have to check your schedule settings.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.
//VLAD

1 Like

Hi @Wemakefuture ,
Thanks for your reply.
The Scenario should be like this : i have a laravel system , when user signed up to it i want the name and the email goes to FluentCRM . so its not about scheduling , it should be at the same time. so, you see the screenshot i put the date created contacts in mysql greater than 02-09-2023 . so the current action now as i saw is repeating it every 15 min for every contact after 02-09-2023. What i want : the action should be take the contacts after 02-09-2023 at the same time that user signed up without repeating it , just automate the new contacts

I hope it’s clear now .
Thanks

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and/or filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

1 Like

Hi @samliew
I’ve already shared a screenshot up in my question. also here is the blueprint:
blueprint.json (36.9 KB)

Hi @samliew @Wemakefuture
Any Update?
1000/operations gone in one day because of this, so can we solve this please .

Looks like you are using a string comparison filter. You should be using a date/time comparison

Screenshot_2023-09-05_140916

Could you provide the output bundles of the module by running the scenario, then clicking here and copying the contents:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

Hello @Abdulhadi_YLD Abdulhadi_YLD, welcome to the community :wave:

I just wanted to take a moment to clarify that our community is made up of volunteers who generously contribute their free time to help other Make users. So, while you’re here seeking assistance, please remember that patience goes a long way. :pray:

That being said, I see that the one and only @samliew is here and ready to provide you with further assistance. You’re in good hands!

1 Like

Thank you @Michaela for clarifying this .
Hi @samliew I couldn’t run it the operations is full because of this issue.
Here is the screenshot

and the blueprint :
blueprint (1).json (36.9 KB)

2 Likes

@samliew I need to be sure that is working well before paying for the tool. you got what i mean

2 Likes

If you are unable to run new executions, then you can view bundles of each module by going to executions and selecting the latest one:

Screenshot_2023-09-05_140941

I need to know what is the format of the field created_at.

3 Likes

Hi @samliew

If you want to fetch items that are created after the scenario’s previous run, you can do something like this

1. Use Make API module to list current scenario logs, limit 1 (latest)

2. In the filter after your SQL module, do datetime comparison of item created_at and timestamp

I manually changed the first item’s created date to tomorrow, and it only let one through

Screenshot_2023-09-05_160958

Here is the blueprint to import to a new scenario to test:

blueprint.json (35.1 KB)

1 Like

Hi @samliew
Make sense, Let me test it out and let you know
Thank you so much

Hi @samliew
I’ve implement this but still something odd with scheduling
see blueprints here please :
blueprint (3).json (36.4 KB)
blueprint (1).json (36.9 KB)

I think the schedules don’t get exported with the blueprint, so can you describe what is odd?

The schedules is making the automation repeating the process, so how to make it the automation run when just new user signed up to my website and then start the automation automatically? @samliew
it took 30 operations in 5min with just repeating the same process

There are two main types of triggers, Polling (scheduled), and Instant (webhooks). Polling triggers can only run on a schedule. Instant triggers can be run as soon as data is received by the webhook.

What you are using (SQL “Search”) is a polling trigger. That means it can only run on a schedule.

The SQL application does not have an instant trigger. You will need to use a CRM or database that can send webhook (instant trigger) requests to Make whenever a new record is created.

To find out more on the different types of Trigger modules, see refer to Types of Modules and Webhooks sections of the Make help center.

1 Like

Ohh, Ok got it now, i will dig deeper into it…
Thank you so much for your help :pray: @samliew

2 Likes