Make Scenario for Expiration Emails

Hello Make community! I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently working on an automation scenario for my business and could use some guidance. Here’s a brief overview of what I’m trying to achieve:

I maintain a Google Sheets database with customer details, including names, emails, account types, and expiration dates for my business. My objective is to automate the process of sending expiration reminder emails to customers whose accounts are set to expire in the next 15 days. Additionally, I’d like to implement a conditional logic: If a customer confirms their order, I want to stop sending them emails. However, if they haven’t confirmed their order, I want to send them a reminder email before 7 days of the expiration date.

I’m seeking insights and ideas on how to set up this scenario in Make. If anyone has experience with similar scenarios or suggestions on the best approach to achieve this, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Hey Ayoub,

I’d love to help out. One of the elements you’ll need is to check if a subscription date is coming up in 15 days. A way to do that is to use a filter like the one below:

You could also filter for rows where the a column e.g. ‘renewed’ is set to true or false.

To have your clients update their subscription you can either use a simple Google Form (or any other form tool) or you could set up a payment infrastructure.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you a lot , I’ll try it and let you know.

Hi @Jac_Engels Thank you a lot for help , I have set it up , I need another thing if you can help me I want to check if the customer confirm his order again. I’m using Shopify what should I do , because I need to send them another email if he doesn’t confirm his order before 7 days of the ending of his subscription

Hello @Ayoub_mahal

Just stepping in to share a friendly piece of advice.

In the community, it’s generally more effective to start a fresh topic for each new question. When you initiate a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.

Thanks for helping to keep the community organized and making it easier for everyone to share and find the information they need. :pray:

1 Like