Batch Invoices in Wild Apricot

Hello! I’m having trouble creating multiple invoices with the same description and amount but different member IDs . I’ve tried adding the ID’s using the ‘and’ function but only the last ID is being used. Thank you for any assistance.

1 Like

Hi @MJohnson welcome to the community
Can you please share the snippets. Or any ss having a visual of error
Thanks

1 Like

Not receiving any errors since it is only using the last id in the sequence.

Welcome to the Make community!

The “Create Invoice” module needs to run once per Contact ID since it only takes one ContactId at a time.

If you have the contact ids in an array, you can use an array iterator to generate multiple bundles with different ContactIds, which you will map into the ContactId field.

c617d7e189d62df5bcaf92cd3f72b04afeb7a139

3 Likes

@samliew
I cannot thank you enough - this worked perfect! I was stressed about having to enter 1,000+ individual invoices. Thank you!

No problem, glad I could help!

In future, please create a new thread for each question. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answer. Thank you for your cooperation!

The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

• others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and
  • allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049