BundleValidationError Validation failed for 1 parameter(s) Invalid number in parameter, yet I don't seem to have this paramater

Hello everyone, I am encountering a cranky yet common situation and I would some help.

So basically, I am creating a scenario where I’d like to watch any new row that is being added to a Google sheet and create a new database item inside Notion. However, when I try to run it, I get the error: BundleValidationError Validation failed for 1 parameter(s).

• Invalid number in parameter

Here’s a screenshot of my scenario:

It might be worth mentioning that, inside notion, those parameters (people, status, company) are actually ‘in relation’ to other databases, and the status options are almost all the same, even though I don’t think this is the problem.

Would really appreciate some help here :pray:

Hello Yassine, if those properties are “relation” properties in Notion, are you passing their IDs to the Notion module, or just the name of each of them from the Google Sheet?

A relation property requires the ID of the Notion page you want to relate. To get the ID of a Notion page, you may use “search object” modules after your trigger for each of the elements you need (people, status, company). And search them based on the name/any value that you have in the Google Sheet

2 Likes

Hello @Simo, thank you so much for your response.

Regarding passing the notion properties IDs to the notion module, I am not sure I understand correctly. Just to clarify a bit better the situation, I am trying to have a scenario like this:
Every time a new row is added inside my google sheet, a new database item is created inside my dashboard in notion. Now, properties in my notion database are linked to other databases inside the same dashboard/page.

As you can see in the previous screenshot, the name of the new database item should be the same as the company name entered in the google sheet and same for all the other properties.

I hope I was able to enlighten you better on the situation