Can Make modify the value of a Status property in Notion?

I have an Activity field defined as a Status property in Notion defined as follows:

However, the Activity property does not appear as an option either for Notion-Search Objects. Additionally, when I look at the data structure as reported by Make (for a different Scenario applied to the same database with the Activity property), I see the following:

It appears that the Activity property in Notion appears as a Collection in Make (along with an expected ID).

What Make-to-Notion function can be used to modify the value of an Activity property in Notion?

@Tom_Moyland :raised_hands:

Thank you for your question. We understand that you are looking for a way to modify the value of an Activity property in Notion. We are currently looking into this and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please stay tuned for our community members to answer your question.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Yes, it is a collection for the datatype you chose that allows you to add one or more properties. So it allows you to do that in notion on a multiselect. You could try to use Update a database Item. if it is a record.
If you are trying to change the list options you may have to use the make API call

1 Like

Thank you for the pointer to the Notion API.