Can not access account

I’m looking for help accessing an account. I have tried to create an account and the process finishes but I never receive the verification email. When I try to login, it says invalid email or password. Password reset says email sent if account exists, but email never arrives. I have tried to create a linked account with Google and Github, but both fail because my email address is already in use. I can’t open a support ticket, because you have to be logged in to create a support ticket.

Check your spam folder just in case.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have checked it multiple times and there is nothing from make.com in spam.

I also received a confirmation email to create this community account from the make.com domain without it hitting spam.

Hello @anthonyfenn welcome to the community :wave:

Thank you very much for raising this here and apologies for the trouble you’re facing with verifying your account.

Our Support team can totally help you with this. I understand that you cannot create a ticket since you cannot log in but could you please reach out to them via this form?

In the How can we help you? dropdown, please select Anything else.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Done. Hopefully I get an answer. Thank you.