Consistent: Error - Failed to connect to remote server

Since the upgrade to Make, we’ve had consistent issues with some of our scenarios.

They all seem to have similar errors:

Failed to connect to remote server. Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'Window': URL object could not be cloned.

Error
Failed to connect to remote server. Failed to execute 'clone' on 'Response': Response body is already used

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew

2 Likes

@andyroo182 Are you on the enterprise plan of Pipedrive? If so, make sure the new IPs of the make platform are whitelisted.

If not, this could be a bug which needs to be resolved and I recommend you make a support ticket here please: Contact support |

1 Like

Hi,
Did your issue got resolved?
I am facing the same issue again and again

1 Like

Same for me, still having this error for months!

Screenshot 2023-03-01 112454

and this is just my first step of my scenario

1 Like

Same issue here - curious if anyone has found a solution. Thanks all.

Solution!! I got this message from the support team and it worked.

TLDR: clear your cookie or try again in a private browser window.

Hi Duncan,

I hope you are doing great!
Thank you for getting in touch with our care team. I’m Amitesh on this side and I’ll be helping you with your ticket today.

You can try creating the connection using an anonymous tab. In some cases, changing your browser settings to ensure popups are opened as new windows instead of new tabs can also help.

If the above suggestions don’t work, I can take a further look and try to get you more info on the error you’re facing.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and do not hesitate to reach out to us for help anytime.

Kind regards,
Amitesh

Hi @Duncan_Hamra welcome to the community :wave:

Thanks a lot for sharing the solution from the support team with everyone here! The community really appreciates that :pray: