Create a invoice from an estimate in Quickbooks

Hello there, I’d like to automate the creation of an invoice from an estimate in quickbooks. How can I achieve this ?

In order for the us in the community to be able to assist with your question, we would need to get more information like:

• What are you trying to achieve with the scenario? (eventual goal)
  • What steps have you taken so far to resolve your issue?

Also, please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community has a deeper understanding of how we could help.

to

In Quickbooks there is this button (e.g red rectangle in the image (émettre la facture = convert to invoice) which directly converts an estimate to an invoice.
What I wish I could do in my Make scenario is add the action “convert to invoice” from a Quickbooks module that does exactly what this button allows to do.

Unfortunately, there is no action “Convert to invoice” in the quickbooks module.

Maybe this topic could end up beeing a feature request. In which case, such action would maybe take as parameters :

• Estimate ID (e.g green rectangle)
  • Date of activity
    and so on

@PROSANSER Unfortunately the API itself from Quickbooks does not support this. So this would be a feature request you have to lay on the table of Quickbooks.
What you could do is to Read an Estimate and then use the data from estimate to Create an Invoice.

3 Likes