Doesn't Show OAuth Change on Module

Hey,

I change the credentials of Airtable to OAuth Credential through API request of Make by using blueprint. It doesn’t seem like it is showing the label although the connection is working.

Has anyone seen something like this before?

upgrade-icon

Just a quick hint: you might have to upgrade the module soon. The external service has released a change to their API for this module, so Make has released a new version of the module to match the new features.

An older module version may not work soon as older API versions can be removed any time by the external service, and cause unexpected errors in your scenario. Upgrading the module as soon as possible gives you time to test and adjust to the new changes.

For more information on upgrading your modules, see Replacing Legacy Modules with New Modules in the Help Center.

Also, not sure if your issue is related to the use of an older module, but if you think it’s a bug,

For quicker assistance with technical issues like these, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Hope you can share the resolution with us if you manage to solve this problem!

2 Likes

Hey @samliew ,

Thank you.

I have almost 200 scenarios in my Organization’s Team.

How to list all scenarios that include legacy modules?

Maybe something like filtering blueprints of all scenarios that includes this green arrow inside?

I think you can search scenarios with module names here

Screenshot_2024-01-23_140100

1 Like

How searching for a module name can be helpful @samliew ?

I need to filter all scenarios to find out which scenarios has old modules inside.

Do you know anyway?

That’s a great idea! I’m sure others would agree that this is a nice feature to have.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under Platform ideas and improvements.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

2 Likes