Drive folder creation Error

Hello !!!
I am building a scenario to extract transcripts from a google drive folder and putting it through GPT and then sending it to another drive folder. I got a few errors and I wondered if you guys could help me :slight_smile:

This is the overall format of my scenario ( the first module works fine ) :

Here are the errors I am getting :

1st Drive module with related error :

GPT completion module with relative error ( knowing that I havent used any of the 18 dollars offered for new API ) :

My last error ( lol ) for the creation of the drive module :

Go to the Usage Limits page, and set the Monthly budget field to the same as the value above (e.g.: 120), then save your changes. You cannot leave this field blank otherwise it’s treated as “$0” which means you can’t use the APIs at all.

Screenshot_2023-11-23_171119

2 Likes

Can you provide the Output Bundle of the OpenAI module, where the execution run fails? You can access past scenario runs from the scenario “History” tab.

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for your help ! Here is the GPT output bundle text :

[
{
“warning”: “This model version is deprecated. Migrate before January 4, 2024 to avoid disruption of service. Learn more https://platform.openai.com/docs/deprecations”,
“id”: “cmpl-8TAaadsP2Cepc5maqnbSkwbQHckA0”,
“object”: “text_completion”,
“created”: “2023-12-07T15:28:28.000Z”,
“model”: “text-davinci-003”,
“choices”: [
{
“text”: “The meeting was held to discuss the upcoming launch of the new product. The team discussed the timeline, budget, and marketing strategy for the launch. It was agreed that the launch should be scheduled for the end of the month, with a budget of $10,000. The team also discussed the marketing strategy, which will include a combination of online and offline advertising.\n\nThe meeting concluded with the team agreeing on the timeline, budget, and marketing strategy for the upcoming product launch. They agreed to launch the product at the end of the month, with a budget of $10,000, and a combination of online and offline advertising.\n\nACTION ITEMS:\n- Finalize timeline for product launch\n- Allocate $10,000 for product launch budget\n- Develop online and offline advertising strategy for product launch”,
“index”: 0,
“logprobs”: null,
“finish_reason”: “stop”
}
],
“usage”: {
“prompt_tokens”: 40,
“completion_tokens”: 167,
“total_tokens”: 207
}
}
]

For the last drive module - i want to put the GPT output text into a new doc created on my drive - how should I do ?

I was able to use your output bundle to “Create a File from Text” this way

Perhaps you can also try Google Docs “Create a document” instead?

Screenshot_2023-12-08_091250

Thank you so much for the answer - I still have an issue …

Here is the error :

I believe its because I did not fill the mappings ( i don’t know what to put into any of the boxes