Error during Prestashop update product

Hello everyone. I’m having problems with the Prestashop app. Specifically to update a simple product. I have created a scenario where I simply update the name of a PrestaShop product and it gives me the error “entity[p.name].map is not a function”. I haven’t been able to get it to work. The other functions such as obtaining product data work well, the only thing that doesn’t work is updating it.

Prestashop 8.1.3v
PHP 8.1v

Welcome to the Make community!

Looks like you’ve filled in the fields, so I don’t know why the error is thrown. It might seem more like a bug at this point.

For complex technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the Make unofficial Discord server!

2 Likes