Issue between Make and Prestashop 8.1.0

Hello,

I just started using make to integrate my Prestashop with Zoho. The very first step of my first scenario is to create a connection to Prestashop.

I created an API key in Prestashop for this and manually tested the key. It works fine.

However, when I put the information in Make, the connection works but the data cannot be retrieved with error “Failed to Load Data!” and “Body is not a valid XML. Unencoded < Line: 39 Column: 3 Char: 0.”.

I also made sure that the Prestashop API key permissions were okay. My Presta version is 8.1.0.

Would anybody know what the issue is?

Many thanks.

Hello @Phil_T,

For this issue, you may need to reach out to Make Support @ https://www.make.com/en/ticket

When you set up a connection for the first time, apps have a test URL they visit to confirm the credentials you’ve supplied are correct. If something about Prestashop’s API has changed since this module was created/last updated, then that could be the problem.

You could also try using custom API calls. Basically if you can get what you want to work in Postman using your API key you should be able to replicate in Make.

I am not familiar with Prestashop so I can’t comment on anything specific to that product, just the things regarding Make.

4 Likes

The Prestashop Make Help Page @ PrestaShop
has a note about crashes when using PHP 7.2 with Prestashop v1.7.7.x but that doesn’t appear to apply to your case.

2 Likes

Indeed, I saw that but it doesn’t apply to my Prestashop version nor use case. But, I’ll create a ticket as suggested and/or use the custom API calls if it’s not resolved. Many thanks.