Excel sheet integration with hubspot custom objects and properties for realtime updates

Hi I’m new to Make.com

My requirement is about getting a particular excel sheets data on hubspot. Whenever the Excel sheet is updated (any cell), the data in the particular property should be updated in real time. Can anyone here show me how this is achievable.

@vai_011 :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I’m sorry I can’t provide a solution to your question, but I can help you get more information from our community members. Can you provide more details about the Excel sheet and the data you want to update in HubSpot? That way, our community members can better understand your question and provide more helpful answers.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Real-time sync is not possible with Microsoft Excel because the Excel module doesn’t have an instant trigger. However, you can schedule the scenario to check updates every minute (it will consume huge checkrun operations).

1 Like

Hi Manish, thanks for your insights!

Can you please also share where to find more information to build this scenario to test out. I have used Zapier before so I know how to build Zaps and have no idea how it works here on Make.