Extract multi choice answers from Typeform and add to ClickUp field

Hi - if there’s anyone to help on this it would be greatly appreciated as I’m in my first 8 weeks of learning NCA’s.

I want to be able to extract a Typeform answer that has multiple selections e.g choose any of the following five statements that apply to you…

I get it as an array in typeform.

I have set up a column field in Clickup where it should store all the statements chosen but I can’t figure how to map it. I know a switch doesn’t work as that only works if one is selected.

I also tried to set up a multi variable module and then add a custom function but I am not on Enterprise plan so I can’t do that.

As you likely anticipate when I run the scenario I get empty responses. All my other mapping works.

Here are a couple of screen grabs to provide context.

Hey @Simon_Woollard ,

Nice to meet you. :slight_smile:
I’ve read your post and it sounds like this should be achieved by using the Iterator module (to capture all the items from the array and output each as a separate bundle), then by mapping the Iterator values in the Text Aggregator module.

This module should help you combine (aggregate) all the bundles into one text which you can then map in the subsequent modules.

I’m thinking of something like this:

I hope this helps.

~ Jock

1 Like