Facebook lead ads (Get a Form) not working from this morning

Facebook lead ads (Get a Form) not working from this morning, but not all scenario not working just some of it.

1 Like

See Facebook Lead Ads - All scenarios stopped pulling new data (Unsupported get request)

1 Like

Same issue :frowning:

my clients are extremely worried and unhappy :frowning:

2 Likes

Same error here. Very annoying!

Does anyone know the solution for this error?

It’s not working. Many of my scenarios have the issue below. Other people already posted it here.

This is not a problem of authorization. I reconnected everything, and the issue persists.

Can you please help? This is very frustrating.

Thanks.

Hello everyone @here. Thank you very much for raising this in the community.

We have brought this issue to the attention of our dev team who will look into the root cause of this as soon as they can.

I’ll share updates here as soon as we have them. If you prefer to receive new information in your inbox, please open a ticket with us and our support team will keep you posted on the progress.

We are very sorry for any trouble and inconvenience this is causing.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding throughout this process :pray:

@alexandr.e, just FYI: I moved your comment to this thread as this one is related to the Facebook Lead Ads > New Lead module.

1 Like

I have the same problem!

The module fails on every execution. I’ve tried it on the ads and also on the Meta Ads test tool for forms, and every time the data arrives here in Make, this error occurs in this module. It says that the problem is authentication, but other users report the same problem, even though they have already authenticated.

Considering that the same connection from module 35 is also connected to modules 37 and 34, these modules should also present an error.

Still same error, running the Scenario again it display the same error.

Hello everyone @here

I wanted to let you know that we’ve escalated this issue to our dev team, who is in constant touch with Meta regarding this.

We’re currently waiting for an update from the Meta team, and I’ll share updates here as soon as we have them. If you prefer to receive new information in your inbox, please open a ticket with us and our support team will keep you posted on the progress.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble and disruptions this may be causing.
Thank you for your patience while this is being investigated :pray:

1 Like