Filter problem Notion to Telegram

Hello, I am trying to connect my table from Notion to Telegram, for receiving notifications about update. I have a problem with filtering.

Problem:
In my Notion table, I have 1 column that has several statuses (for example: preparing, script needed, mix done etc.) (all statuses on picture 1). I need a status update message to come to the bot only when I set the status to “MIX DONE”. Because now I get notifications when I change anything in the table, and I need it exactly when I set the status to “MIX DONE”.

Hi. Use the function “To String” in the Condiction and put the Status array there. Then use the text operator “Contains” and the the “MIX DONE” as the value to be mached.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

Thanks for the reply, like this? Not working(

Hey @Sviatoslav_M ,

So it looks like your variable “Main Stage” is an array (it contains multiple items in a list) which means you have to iterate over each item to make sure they are all checked.

After your notion module, add an iterator and insert your array in there. The filter looks good (you don’t need a toString() function), but change the “Main Stage” variable to the variable you get out of the iterator (so add a filter, after you added the iterator. Here is a quick example how it could look:

If you still can’t figure it out, please show some more screenshots including the output of your modules

1 Like

Thanks for the reply so much @Bjorn.drivn , I don’t understand here “but change the “Main Stage” variable to the variable you get out of the iterator (so add a filter, after you added the iterator.”

I have add Iterator and after filter, but dont work:

Hope for your help, thanks

Dear, put the array in the string function. So this array will be mached with the value.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

@Sviatoslav_M

1. You have to put the variable (which you now have in your filter) in the iterator. Please show me the output (the (1) you see above the module) in a screenshot now
  2. If you do this, you get new variables from the Iterator (number 4) module. Use these variables in your filter, instead of the “MAIN Stage[ ]” variable from module 1
  3. Best practise: also give your filter a name inside of the “Label”
1 Like

Pefect @Bjorn.drivn ! Works, thanks a lot! :heart_eyes:

1 Like