Goodies Make

Hello everyone,
I hope you’re all well!

I don’t know if the section is very appropriate but in that case thanks to the admins for deleting it.

Congratulations on the latest Make Values video!
Are there any plans for Make to create a store so that we Make users can buy sweaters, lamps etc?

I think a lot of us users would like to buy these little wonders!

Thanks for your feedback!
Have a nice day.
Nicolas

2 Likes

Heya @leroynicolas :wave:

First of all, let me say how awesome it is to see your enthusiasm for some Make swag! :sunglasses:

Thank you very much for bringing up this topic and for creating a whole set of matching tags! The price for the most creative tag goes to you and make-lamp, that’s for sure :blush:

Now, to address your question, we absolutely want to give all the Makers out there the chance to get their hands on some cool Make stuff. We’re now actively exploring options to make this happen and we’ll make sure to share an update once we have it :make:

3 Likes

We can’t wait :star_struck:
Go for Make stuff🔥

2 Likes

Hahah great to hear about the eagerness to get some of that Make swag!

As mentioned above, we will, indeed, keep you posted on this. In the meantime, feel free to share ideas on what type of Make-branded merch you would like to have. We’re all ears :ear: :ear:

1 Like

It would be amazing if we could buy the following:

• T-shirts
  • Tote bags
  • Baseball caps (not snapbacks please :face_vomiting:)
  • Hoodies
  • Stickers

These would be a really nice starting point!

2 Likes

Heya @Flashing7651 thanks a lot for sharing which merch items tickle your fancy!

I would not want to get anyone overexcited but looking at the list, I have a feeling that something might be done about this. Once we have more info, we’ll let everybody know :cat_roomba:

2 Likes

Hi Michaela! Thank you for your reply, really looking forward to the merch shop. After attending the Waves 2023 event and seeing the cool hoodies and t-shirts the Make staff was wearing, I’m super excited :smile:

Hello again Mario! I’m stoked to hear that you’re a fan of the Make merch our team was sporting at Waves! As mentioned above, we’ve got something in the works and we’ll make sure to keep everyone in the loop once we have all the details sorted.

By the way, hope you had a great time at Waves! :ocean: :make:

1 Like