Google docs / images intégration

Hello @Tenor_France and welcome to the community :wave:,

I just wanted to let you know that I translated your question into English since that’s the official language of the community. By keeping the content in one language, we give everybody the chance to step in and help you.

Note: Please read our :arrow_right:Code of conduct and get familiar with the rules and guidelines that apply here in our community. This way we keep the community organized and neat for everybody.
Thank you very much

Hello everyone!
I’ve been on the forum since the beginning of the day trying to find a solution to my problem…
But, an additional problem I’m encountering is that I find discussions on the subject, but no answers :crying_cat_face:
I would like to replace 3 images in my Google Docs template.
I tried giving them a title in ALT TEXT, but I don’t get any feedback unless I enclose the titles in {{}}.
This isn’t a solution because I retrieve them as values and not as images in making.
Next, I used an iterator aggregator, but I only retrieve the OBJECT ID of a single image…
I hope you will have answers to my questions… thank you in advance for your reading and solutions.

1 Like