Google Forms - mapping sections & answers

When I use the google form module “Get Response”, I am presented with a list of unique IDs. I have 23 sections in the form and 47 questions. 23 unique IDs are returned, which I am therefore assuming are the sections. Within these there are arrays of answers.

My question is, how do I know which section is which? Or which question/answer is which? I cant find a way to map these unique IDs onto the sections in the form. Without this I cant map the answers - as it only shows one answer from each section.

Additionally, it appears that it only return a unique number if the question has been answered. This makes it very difficult to map to the next step in the scenario. Why does it not return blank answers?

Any help on how to use the data in subsequent steps would be gratefully received.

Hi. I think you need fill out one form with responses for all questions. After retrieve it by Make module, you must create something like a new json replacing the unique ids for a more easy key name to be used in the next steps.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like