Google Forms module - How can I get the "question name" in the output?

Hi,

When I run the module and check the output, only two questions come with the “question title”.

All the others are coming as something similar to “question ID”, which makes it harder to map.

How can I get the “question name” in the output?

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 6.04.57 PM

Welcome to the Make community!

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

After I ran it a few times, the fields started to come up with the correct name! Let’s see how it goes, and if necessary, I will provide everything you asked for.

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem. It might even be a caching issue.

If you are still facing issues just reply to this thread.

2 Likes

Hi- I am trying to get the google form question and answers to be transferred into ClickUp but only the answers are appearing in ClickUp and not the questions… could you show what module you used to pull the questions? I am using watch responses/get a form…Thanks for your help!!

@Raveena_Ramnauth Watch Responses module should be all you need.

3 Likes

It is transferring “[Collection]” to ClickUp instead of the actual question with the watch form module > Create a task in ClickUp & the answers are populating… could you share a screen shot of what this should look like…

That looks like a new question, could you please create a separate topic for this?

While it’s tempting to reuse an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your question. Why? It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users, because I’m using my phone right now and I’m in bed.

3 Likes

As samliew said, I am using Watch Responses, but I am not sure if I can get the question. I will try it later and let you know.