Google sheets search rows getting too many bundles

I am pulling up payments from quickbooks and want to either add a row in Google sheets or update a row in Google sheets if a transaction ID exists.

In Quickbooks there are only 5 invoices. I either want to add an invoice or update an amount if the ID exists but I am getting multiple bundles for this.

Weere am I going wrong?

Hi @Shawn

I could see that you have used the Iterator after the Search module, leading to multiple bundles. To address this problem, follow these steps:

1. After Quickbooks, use the Search module.
  2. Create a router with one path for bundles greater than 0 (Exist) and another path for bundles equal to 0 (Not Exists).
  3. Connect the Exist path to the Update module, and the other path to the Add Row module.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. Doing this without an iterator does not cycle through the Quickbooks 5 collections in this example. In each collection you have a different payment.
When I add the google sheets search rows after, I get a bundle per payment found. I should have a maximum of 5 either updates and/or rows added.

If you want to make several rows in a Google Sheet for the same QuickBooks bundle with multiple bills, do the following steps:

1. Start by searching in QuickBooks using the search tool.
  2. Use an iterator to handle multiple bills related to the same QuickBooks bundle.
  3. Set up a router to deal with situations where entries either exist or don’t exist, and guide the process accordingly.

2 Likes