Google Sheets "Search Rows" only returns 1 bundle despite no filter and Limit set to 10

:bullseye: What is your goal?

To get my Google Sheets “Search Rows” module to fetch all matching rows from my sheet, so a Router can split leads into 3 priority paths and update each row with the correct tag.

:thinking: What is the problem & what have you tried?

My Google Sheets “Search Rows” module only returns 1 bundle even though my sheet has 3 data rows and no filter is applied.

Setup: Search Rows → Router (3 paths based on Budget Range/Interested In) → Update a Row (one per path, to tag Lead Priority).

What I’ve checked/tried:

  1. Filter section is completely empty (no conditions, just the default “Add AND rule” placeholder) — so it’s not a filter blocking rows.
  2. Limit field (under Show advanced settings) — was empty, I manually set it to 10 and saved. Still only 1 bundle returned.
  3. Confirmed Spreadsheet Name (“Customer form 5”), Sheet Name (“Sheet1”), Table contains headers: Yes, Column range: A-CZ — all look correct by name, but I haven’t verified by Spreadsheet ID/URL yet, so I’m wondering if there’s a duplicate-named file in my Drive causing Make to reference the wrong one.
  4. Manually entered 3 test rows directly into the sheet with different Budget Range values (1Cr+, 50L-1Cr, Under 50 Lakh) so each should hit a different router path.
  5. Verified in the Google Sheets UI itself that all 3 rows are filled in correctly across all columns.

What I haven’t tried yet:

  • Selecting the spreadsheet by ID/URL instead of by name (duplicate file name suspicion)
  • Double-checking the exact tab name at the bottom of the sheet matches what’s selected in Make

Screenshots of my Search Rows settings, Router paths, and Google Sheet data are attached below.

:clipboard: Error messages or input/output bundles

Search Rows output shows:
Total number of bundles: 1
Bundle order position: 1

Even after setting Limit to 10 and confirming Filter is empty, this number stays at 1.

Hello @Sana_Waris

You mentioned screenshots but nothing was attached.

You should focus on debugging why your Google Sheets Search Rows module is returning only one bundle if there definitely are more rows.

I would suggest starting there:

The easiest way is by mapping the file by its ID.