Help adobe acrobat sign

having an issue with connecting adobe acrobat sign with make
keep getting an auth error * Failed to verify connection ‘test’. Invalid URL: /oauth/v2/refresh

when trying to connect this, I keep getting an error that it is “uncertified” despite my credentials being accurate. I was able to get it to connect through Microsoft Power Automate without any issue. The error reads: “{“message”:“The request failed due to failure of a previous request.”,“code”:“SC424”,“suberrors”:[{“message”:”[access_denied] User cannot authorize application because it is UNCERTIFIED",“name”:“InvalidConfigurationError”}]}"

any ideas anyone

Hi, same error here. I reported it to support, they told me that they are working on it. No ETA was given.

flagged issue also with adobe and awaiting response

was wondering, was it something to do with getting Certification Status: to certified with adobe

Great, thanks! Yes probably it has to do with Integromat → Make change and the Adobe certification process. I hope it will be fixed soon, Adobe Acrobat Sign support was one of the reasons why we chose Make.

Update from support (still doesn’t work):

Let me check again with our devs and we will provide updates as soon as possible.