Help adobe acrobat sign

having an issue with connecting adobe acrobat sign with make
keep getting an auth error * Failed to verify connection ‘test’. Invalid URL: /oauth/v2/refresh

when trying to connect this, I keep getting an error that it is “uncertified” despite my credentials being accurate. I was able to get it to connect through Microsoft Power Automate without any issue. The error reads: “{“message”:“The request failed due to failure of a previous request.”,“code”:“SC424”,“suberrors”:[{“message”:”[access_denied] User cannot authorize application because it is UNCERTIFIED",“name”:“InvalidConfigurationError”}]}"

any ideas anyone

Hi, same error here. I reported it to support, they told me that they are working on it. No ETA was given.

flagged issue also with adobe and awaiting response

was wondering, was it something to do with getting Certification Status: to certified with adobe

Great, thanks! Yes probably it has to do with Integromat → Make change and the Adobe certification process. I hope it will be fixed soon, Adobe Acrobat Sign support was one of the reasons why we chose Make.

Update from support (still doesn’t work):

Let me check again with our devs and we will provide updates as soon as possible.

Three months later and the issue is yet to be resolved.

Hi David

for the the acrobat sign to work you will also need to have an enterprise license.

i opted to use sign.net and its api works well.

you will have make your own http api requests.

Hi Darren, do you know if Adobe Sign counts as an Enterprise App, or why is an Enterprise licence required? It’s not marked as a premium app within Make. :confused:
And thanks for the pointer towards sign.net, but we need web form functionality in addition to the signing.

FWIW, we got it to work - it was necessary to use another browser (clearing cookies / using private mode wasn’t sufficient), otherwise the OAuth got confused.

1 Like

Having an Enterprise license does not fix the issue.

Hi everyone @here :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this issue and our devs are working towards fixing it. I’m really sorry for the trouble this is causing and for the time it took to get to this.

I’ll keep an eye on this and will update you here as soon as I learn that the fixes have been deployed.

Thanks so much for your understanding and for bearing with us :pray:

Heya @here, me again :wave:

I was just informed that the fix has been deployed. All should be up and running from now on.

Feel free to test and let me know whether you’re able to set up your connections.

Thanks a lot for being patient with us :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Michaela I tried to connect to Adobe Sign, and I got this error message:

{“message”:“The request failed due to failure of a previous request.”,“code”:“SC424”,“suberrors”:[{“message”:“[access_denied] Your product edition does not support account scopes”,“name”:“InvalidConfigurationError”}]}

We have a basic Adobe Sign account, is that the problem? What kind of account do you need for this? Thanks!

Thanks @Michaela, I’m unable to test as my client switched to a different solution because of this issue.

Hello there :wave:

@Gabor_Marinov The error you’re getting does not seem to be related to the issue that we were fixing.

I am not familiar with Adobe authorization but based on what the error states this could, indeed, be related to your subscription. I’d suggest checking with Adobe directly.

@Arnoud_WorkNinjas thanks for the info :pray:

Hi @Michaela, ok noted, thanks for the update!

1 Like