I’m wondering if there is a way or 3rd party service available to backup our scenarios?
You can always back up your scenarios by saving a blueprint. There’s an option to save the blueprints manually or to create a simple Make scenario that can save the blueprints for you.
Manually exporting/importing your blueprints
- click the three dots at the bottom of the editor
- export the blueprint to your computer
- import the json file to the Make builder to further work with the scenario
Building the scenario to automatically save blueprints
- List all the scenarios you have:
- Map the Scenario ID and choose a blueprint format you like:
- Upload the blueprints: