How to add automatically text/images from openAi Text & DALL-E to a webflow blog post item?

Hey there!

I’m switching from Bubble.io to Make and trying to figure out how can I post DALL-E generated images directly to Webflow as a blog post item.

I’m using as a starting point Google Sheets. I have created so far things like “Post Title”, “Post Body” and all the required information fields in Webflow. If everything works out, I want to post directly into Webflow as blog post draft.

Currently integrated and connected everything but nothing happens. In my Google Sheet I have added 5 Sentences/Keywords as starting point. Later I want to add more sentences/keywords here. But in the end the log runs without any issues and if I’m checking the Webflog Blog post section, there is nothing pushed.

log

Which piece I’m missing?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE - EDIT:

Just filled everything and select also the empty fields like category, autor etc. but it runs one time and stops at the first Google Sheets entry. Nothing happens on the webflow side.

Now it runs until the Webflow module. And I got the following error message?

Hey @oooo
Hope you are doing well
You should try this in your URL.
{{13.data.url}}
Screenshot 2023-12-29 181127

2 Likes

@Abhishek thank you very much for the hint. That worked fine.

Now I have the issue that some parts are missing.

The following items are missing:

• Post Main Image
  • Post Thumbnail Image
  • Post Body

@oooo

1. Ensure accurate mapping of text and images generated by ChatGPT.
  2. If you wish to incorporate multiple images within a single flow, utilize a corresponding
    number of image generators.
2 Likes

@Abhishek thanks for the reply.

What do you mean with accurate mapping?

The same text prompt on chatgpt works. I have added the API key from openai and Post Titles, Post Excerpts and anything else works fine

@oooo
For example, when generating content for the Main Image, Thumbnail Image, and Post Body, it is essential to use separate ChatGPT modules for each element. The output of each module should be mapped in your Webflow module

2 Likes

@Abhishek as you can see in my first post, each step has own gpt module.

Hey @oooo
You are doing well

"Please ensure that in your ChatGPT module, you select ‘URL’ instead of ‘Image file’ in the response format

like this :

3 Likes