How to extract multiple line on browse AI

Hello comunity today I want create a automation for discord with Browse AI, The process are perfect, BroseAi extract nice data but when I transfer to discord or other intregation, in the text part, it’s impossible to selection a specifical line of the extract data, please have you a answer ?
Thanks for you’r attention
I hope a rapid reply ^^

Welcome to the Make community!

You can either use

1. first(map()) with the appropriate filter, i.e.: ( ;position;10 ), or

2. select the child property of the array item, and insert the index of the array between the square brackets

If you need more help, please provide the output bundle of your purple module so we can make screenshots for you.

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a text file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello samliew,

Thanks for you’r answer you do discovered me the possibility for download my output bundle and I have find how to you use this in this topic :

but i don’t suceed to use this, please it’s possile for you to explain in more detail ?

Same in my problem i try use first(map()), but he doesn’t function and if i don’t use the output bundle, i don’t retry because i have limited credit in Browse AI and it’s so long ^^’

Thank’s for your time,

hoping a rapid answer