How to search row from the bottom of the spreadsheet

Hello everyone,

Right now I am trying to create a scenario that will find a phone number in a Google Sheet and add new information for that number. But in some cases I might have the same number with a huge gap in the row number.

Right now it starts searching for the relevant number from the top, meaning the oldest row will be the one it finds. I want it to go the other way around and start from the bottom and stop at the first match. In Zapier the was a function called “Bottom-Up”, is there anything similar that I might be missing?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Make community!

You can sort results by descending.

Screenshot_2024-03-22_100351

Don’t forget to expand the advanced settings in the module to explore the available options.

2 Likes

Hey Sam,

For some reason when I tried this initially it didn’t work but now seems like it does.

Thanks

2 Likes

No problem, glad I could help!

1. If you have a new question in the future, please start a new thread. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answers to specific questions, and you are more likely to receive help since newer questions are monitored closely.

2. The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and

• allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049

3. Don’t forget to like and bookmark this topic so you can get back to it easily in future!

2 Likes