How to send a gmail by once trrigger included some operations?

Hi!

I want to send a gmail by once trrigger included some operations?

But my scinario is wrong.

A gmail had sent every operations once trriger.

Who have any solutions?

Welcome to the Make community!

I’m not quite sure which module(s) you are using.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Blueprint and Scinario image is here!

blueprint.json (16.7 KB)

@Shintaro_Tanabe First of all, with watch order module. It should be returning all created or updated order.

You should use " new event" module. And then you should have filter to send email on specific status.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated

2 Likes

Thanks! @Princy
I see.
Can I get number of operarions in once trriger?

There are two main types of triggers, Polling (scheduled), and Instant (webhooks). Polling triggers can only run on a schedule. Instant triggers can be run as soon as data is received by the webhook.

Polling means Make checks external service for changes (pull changes to Make).
Webhook (instant) triggers means external service calls Make when there are new changes (push changes to Make).

The “Watch Orders” module you were using does not push changes — it’s basically a API request that Make has to occasionally “call” to fetch the latest changes/items.

So, you’ll need to use the “New Events” module.

Here’s how to set the “New Events” module up to only watch new orders:

This is an INSTANT module, so there will be no scheduling and wasted operations just to “Watch” for new orders. All you need to do is turn on the scenario and let the new orders come in.

To find out more on the different types of Trigger modules, see refer to Types of Modules and Webhooks sections of the Make help center.

3 Likes

@Shintaro_Tanabe if you use “new events” module than it will only trigger when you have a new order or whatever event you select. And then you need “get order” and email module. So i believe whenever your selected event happens you will spend 3 operations.

You wont spend much operations like you are spending now with present polling trigger.

As sam mentioned the difference between polling trigger and instant trigger. I try to use instant trigger only.

2 Likes