I'm facing issues preventing ID repetitions. How can I avoid a variable repetition from a previously occurred flow?

Good evening, everyone!

I have a question about my Integromat flow and would appreciate your help in resolving it. My flow starts when a new ticket is received in Tiflux. From this event, I capture the ID and description of the ticket and use this data to create and send an email via Microsoft 365.

The issue I’m facing is that the flow is repeating the sending of the same ticket, and worse yet, when there isn’t a new ticket for it to collect. This is causing redundancy and wasting resources. Additionally, I’d like to mention that the ID doesn’t need to be listed more than once.

I would like to know which module I can add to my scenario to avoid this repetition or if there’s any code I can use in a filter to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Welcome to the Make community!

Depending on what is sent to your trigger module, you should be able to filter out events that does not have to do with a “New Ticket” event.

Could you share two output bundles for your trigger module, one when there is a new ticket, and one when it isn’t a new ticket (which should be ignored)? This will allow us to help you craft the filter.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please paste screenshot so i can give specific answer.

But in general the best practice is to save tag or label or record in google sheet so whenever you check for ticket entry you can make sure that email is not already sent.

Let me know if you get any specific question. I have done this type of setup many times.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated

1 Like

[Uploadi

Unfortunately, the Tiflux integration does not have a “Trigger” module.

The Tiflux integration is maintained by a third-party, and not done by Make.

If the external service allows you to register webhooks, then you can create a trigger to wait for incoming webhook requests in Make using the generic Webhook “Custom webhook” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made by contacting the Make partner listed on the Tiflux app page.

If you need assistance in setting up the generic Custom Webhook module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the webhook up, a link to the documentation are you trying to use, and what errors you are encountering.

2 Likes