I'm looking for freelancer for one of my project

I want to create simple make.com work flow, based on keyword, genrate content then publish on wordpress blog, with defined a specific formmat of page & categroy & tags, seo etc…

2 Likes

Hi Bhavesh, I can help you set this up in Make.com, including keyword-based content generation, WordPress publishing, formatting, categories, tags, and SEO.

You can reach me at [email protected].

Hello @Bhavesh, welcome to make community, I can help with this, keyword-triggered content generation and auto-publishing to WordPress with proper category, tags, and SEO fields is straightforward with Make.com.

Book a free consultation and I’ll walk you through how I’d set this up: Calendly

Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/pathfinderautomate
Website: https://pathfinderautomationsolutions.com
Email: [email protected]

Hi, I can build this as a clean Make.com content publishing system:

Keyword → AI-generated SEO article → apply your exact post structure → assign category/tags → add meta title/description → publish to WordPress automatically.

I can also add a review/validation step so only properly formatted posts get published.

If you send me one example of your preferred WordPress post format, I can build the workflow around it.

Feel free to reach out to me on the following platforms:

Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/s/odqEEVN

Website: https://philip-adeniji-portfolio.philipade.workers.dev

Book a meeting with me: Calendly - Adeniji Philip

Hey Bhacesh,

I can set this Make.com workflow up for you pretty quickly.

Here is how I’ll structure it so it runs smoothly:

  1. Trigger: Pull your keywords automatically from Google Sheets, Airtable, or a form/webhook.

  2. Content Generation: Prompt OpenAI to write the article and output clean HTML (headings, paragraphs, lists) along with the title, meta description, and tag list.

  3. WordPress & SEO: Pass that data through Make’s JSON parser directly into WordPress mapping your category, tags, post status, and SEO meta boxes (Yoast or Rank Math).

I can set this to drop articles in as “Drafts” first so you can review them, or have them auto-publish right away.

Let me know what SEO plugin you’re using and where your keyword list lives, and we can get started!

Best Regards
Ayesha

Hi Bhavesh,

I’d be happy to help with this.

The workflow you described is very doable with Make.com — keyword as the trigger, AI-generated content based on your required format, then publishing to WordPress with the correct categories, tags and SEO fields.

I can also structure it so the content is validated before anything gets published.

If you can share an example of the WordPress post format you want to follow, I can take a look and suggest the best way to set it up.

I’ve also sent you a DM with some examples of my work.

Hi Bhavesh,
I saw your post about building a keyword-to-content-to-WordPress workflow.
My strongest hands-on automation work is with n8n, REST APIs/HTTP/JSON, Google Sheets, AI classification/extraction, validation, logging, and error handling. I haven’t used this exact Make + WordPress setup in client production, so I’d rather start with a small paid scope than overstate my experience.
If you’re open to that, I’d suggest a $75 fixed paid pilot:
1 keyword → structured AI-generated draft → WordPress Draft → required format, category and tags → validation before publishing.
I’d keep auto-publishing and any advanced SEO logic outside the first pilot. If the first slice works well, we can scope those separately.
Before starting, I’d just need to confirm how the keyword enters the workflow and whether WordPress is already connected to Make.
Daniel

Hi @Bhavesh,

I can build a $100 first milestone for one keyword source and one agreed article format: generate structured content, map it to your WordPress layout, categories and tags, and create drafts for review.

The acceptance checks would be:

  • Three test keywords produce three correctly formatted drafts.
  • Re-running an input creates no extra post; an uncertain write stops for reconciliation before retrying.
  • One approved test draft is published once.

I would include the Make blueprint, field mapping and short operating notes. The workflow would record each input and its WordPress post ID so you can trace what happened.

SEO-field mapping depends on the plugin and fields it exposes. I would confirm that before starting; custom plugin development would be separately scoped.

Proposed delivery: two business days after we agree the format and the required connections are available. The $100 is payable after the milestone passes the agreed checks; we would agree the payment method before work starts. Your existing Make, WordPress and model-provider accounts would cover their usage charges. I use AI-assisted tooling for implementation and verification.

Please share the keyword source, one example of the required article format, and your SEO plugin name. Private scenario data and credentials should stay out of the public thread.

Arda

Hi Bhavesh,

Happy to help with this. I’d start with one keyword and your preferred post layout, then have Make create a WordPress draft with the right categories and tags. Once you’re happy with the result, we can switch on automatic publishing.

The SEO fields will depend on which WordPress plugin you’re using. Could you share an example of the finished post you want, the plugin name, and a rough budget? I can then put together a fixed quote for the first version.

I’m based in China (UTC+8). Happy to discuss the details here or by DM.

Best,
Haoyi

Hi Bhavesh,

Is this project still available? I can propose a €150 pilot for one keyword source, one article template and one WordPress site: generate an article, apply the agreed formatting and categories/tags, and save it as a draft for your review. The pilot would include a working scenario, a test on your site and written setup notes. AI tools would assist the implementation and content generation.

Before confirming the scope and delivery date, could you share one example of the desired article format, where the keywords will come from, and which SEO plugin you use? SEO field integration would need to be checked against that plugin. Make and content-generation usage would run on your accounts and would be separate from the implementation price. Payment for the agreed pilot can be made through Stripe.

Contact: [email protected]

Hi Bhavesh, I can build the first version for EUR 40: one keyword input, one article template, and one WordPress draft with category and tag mapping. The handover includes the Make blueprint, setup notes, and a successful test draft on your site.

Please share an example of your desired article layout and the SEO plugin you use. I will confirm the exact scope before starting. Make and text-generation usage would run through your own accounts; those costs are not included in the EUR 40. We can add automatic publishing after you approve the test draft.

You can reply here or email [email protected]. PayPal is available once we agree on scope.

Asaad / PandaTakes

Hi Bhavesh — I can offer this as one fixed $200 workflow: keyword input → generated article → your WordPress format, category, tags, SEO title and description. Delivery would be built and tested by an AI agent, with that assistance disclosed.

The scope would cover one site, one input source and one article template, using your existing Make and AI accounts. First we validate a draft against your example; publishing is enabled after you approve that test. I’ll include the field mapping, duplicate protection, an error/retry path and handover notes.

If this is still open, please share the input source, one example of the desired article format and your SEO plugin. Is $200 suitable, with payment due immediately on the agreed acceptance checks, within 24 hours of us agreeing scope and receiving the required access? Happy to confirm the exact deliverable and payment method before starting. Please don’t post credentials in this thread.

Hi Bhavesh, could you share a blog post that shows the layout you want? I’d start by saving articles as drafts so you can check them before they go live.

I’ve been building with n8n and OpenAI, with AI helping on the development side. Make would be new for me. If the setup is straightforward, I’d suggest $250 for the first version. Which SEO plugin are you using?

Trenten

Hi Bhavesh — I can help turn one of your keywords into a correctly formatted WordPress post, then make that process repeatable.

I suggest a $90 paid pilot, delivered within 2 business days after we agree on the template and have access: one keyword source, one WordPress site and one article template. It would generate structured content, map categories/tags, create a draft for your review, and publish one approved test article. I would also record the resulting post ID to prevent duplicate posts on retries and add error handling, a Make blueprint and short handover instructions. One revision is included.

SEO title/description mapping depends on your plugin exposing writable fields; I would check that before confirming the scope. The pilot uses your existing Make and model accounts, with usage billed to those accounts.

My recent hands-on work is mainly n8n, REST APIs and AI content workflows, including a personal Telegram workflow with structured output and review checks. I can implement this pilot in Make, but I haven’t shipped this exact Make/WordPress combination before.

Could you share one example post, where your keywords will come from, and which SEO plugin you use? That is enough to confirm the pilot scope. You can reply here or email [email protected].

Dmytro

Hey Bhavesh, I can help build the Make-to-WordPress workflow around your required format, categories and SEO fields. I’d start with one keyword producing one reviewable draft, then add publishing and duplicate protection once that path works. Can you share an example post and which SEO plugin you use?

Hi Bhavesh — I can help with a small paid pilot for your keyword → AI content → WordPress workflow.

For $75 fixed, I would deliver within 48 hours after receiving the required details:

  • one keyword source
  • one WordPress site
  • one agreed post template
  • AI-generated content saved as a WordPress draft
  • category and tag mapping
  • SEO field mapping where supported
  • three test keywords
  • duplicate protection
  • one small revision
  • a short handover note

To keep the first milestone clear, automatic publishing and multi-site support can be added later.

If this is still open, please share one example post, the keyword source, and the SEO plugin name. I’m based in China (UTC+8) and can communicate asynchronously here.