Integration Jotform Monday sending an empty field error back

Hello i am integrating Jotform with monday. In jotform i have a date that want to pass on to monday. The only way i have figured is sending to monday:
fieldwiththemonth / fieldoftheday / fieldoftheyear.
It works but if the date comes blank in the form, it is not a compulsary field and can not be, i get an error that is is not a valid date. I have used serveral fórmulas as ifempty o parsedate … but dont find the way to not have the error back of it is not a valid date. Is there a formula that if the value if empty dont send it?

Add a filter to the route between the two modules. You can stop the scenario from proceeding if the date is empty.

And please read the documentation. It will assist you greatly.

1 Like

Thanks for you answer Alex. No I do not want to stop the scenario from proceeding, but yes i have had to use routes with filters but that makes me double de integrations as any time there is a blank field in one of my forms, i have to route and if there are three that can come empty it can be a night mare of combinations. I thought the most logical is that if one of the fields i want to complete in my monday table is empty the integration would not send data to that field.
Thank you!

Can you take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your make scenario for me, along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here?

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your time. The only thing i want to achieve is that when mapping a field how to say to the integration that if the field is blank do not take it in consideration.
We have to update a monday table with info of the users. As you see for example in the image, there is a field we want to update that is email. But if the email comes empty on first hand the integration gives an error. And even if i could avoid it i dont want blank coming to monday because i may already have that field. I know we could have routers but there are many many fields in the jotform form. It would be imposible manage this situation with routers.
I thought there could be a formula to include with the map field that could say if the field is blank do not send data.
Thank you in advance