Introductions and Hellos

Hi @itsmeayyub, I don’t do private consultations at the moment. However if you can post your questions on the forum I might be able to provide free assistance.

Alternatively, you can find a Make partner here https://www.make.com/en/partners-directory

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Happy to be part of this beautiful community!

2 Likes

Hi am CEO of a small UK based charitable organisation and a convert of AI and emerging technologies which help disabled and disadvantaged communities particularly those with physical / mental disabilities and communities in fuel / energy poverty.

My aim is to develop and market web bots, assistants etc tailored specifically towards the “not for profit / charitable” sectors in the UK and their beneficiaries.

I want to create bots which automate processes for them enabling them be utilise their people resources which also help them to collect client data which supports their mission.

I want to offer tech support and guidance how to utilise AI for social purpose and would love to talk to any like minded people. P.S. I am an older dyslexic use learning AI as quickly as my older brain will allow so love simplified solutions.

Only just developing my first bot, an “Domestic Energy Assistant” which I am testing and welcome anyone to help.

2 Likes

Hey there @Mfangler1 and welcome to the community :wave:

It is great to have someone with such an inspiring and motivating background. We love to see Makers investing their time into fulfilling causes, thank you for that :pray:.

We hope that the community will become the right space for you to hop into whenever you are dealing with some troubles or problems with your scenarios.

Happy automating! :sunflower:

1 Like

hello to all: I am currently helping a nonprofit radio community radio. The interest in a new tool such as AI made me aware of automation. Tools that makes us more efficient gives us more time to do more in life.
My search of using Make.com vs Zapier vs Pabby? is the cost (nonprofit and just trying to be frugal) and having a community of helping and sharing one’s solutions to problems is great.
Happy Holidays to all and looking forward of learning Automation.
manu

2 Likes

Hi, Everyone, I am Sean, new to Make. I am here to learn, learn, learn.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Hey there @manu and @Avoor and welcome to our community :wave:

So exciting, that you decided to join us!

If you’d like to learn more about Make I can suggest some valuable resources that might help you:

• Make Academy our educational space with free courses that will help you get started with Make :mortar_board:
  • Our Help Center where you can find all the information you are looking for
  • Make Youtube channel with cool tutorials, and webinars

Glad to have you on board! :ocean:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I am MJC, I have no background on Make or any integration, but I am currently enjoying exploring this area. Hope I can learn more from all of you!

Thank you in advance for all your help

3 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Basics

Articles & Videos

Feature Requests & Suggestions

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Donna. I am a novice to Make.com, I normally use a developer to help us with make but I want to be able to do more on my own.

I look forward to learning as much as I can.

3 Likes

Hello @Donna_Autrey :wave:

I’m excited to welcome you to our lovely community. We hope you will learn and harvest new skills here and then pass your knowledge to future newcomers. :scroll:

Here are some resources that might help you get started!

• Make Academy is our educational space with content and lessons for beginners, or slightly advanced users
  • Then there is the Help Center with all of the important information and articles you might be looking for
  • And our Youtube channel with interesting videos including tutorials and webinars
3 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Joel from Australia, glad to have recently joined the Make community.
I’ve been dabbling with various ecom business’ the past few years, and am only just now venturing into automation for my brands.
Really looking forward to learning some basics, and hope to save some time and boost productivity across the board.
I can’t really offer much in the way of knowledge to other members at the moment, but will chime in where I feel I can.

Cheers,
Joel

3 Likes

Hey @Skew-if and welcome to our community! :wave:

Amazing to hear that you want to incorporate automation into your business. For a smooth start with our tool, we recommend joining our Academy and complete the courses to gain the invaluable knowledge about Make.

Thank you for joining our forum and we’re looking forward to appreciate your cool automation!

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Im Baz ive been dabbling with Make.com to help automate aspects of my property management business.

Please let me know of any useful automations you may have implemented.

2 Likes

Hi @vendy,
Appreciate the welcome message.
Indeed, after a few messages back and forth with @samliew, I discovered there was an Academy.
Working my way through the modules currently, and it has helped immensely already.

Can highly recommend to anyone starting out with make.

3 Likes

Hello there @BG_Propertyservice :wave:

That is great to hear!

Feel free to start a discussion in our Questions & Answers space where are all the right people to help you find what you’re looking for :eyes:.

1 Like

Hello everybody! I’ve been on this forum for a while, and I’ve just noticed the introduction section and realized how awful it is that I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Irvin, and I focus on product automation and AI integration. I’ve noticed that you have a lot of interesting topics where I can be helpful, and hopefully, I can find some help here when I’ll need it.

2 Likes

Hey there @IrvinHansen :wave:

Thank you for introducing yourself! I’m so glad that this topic is becoming active again! :party_blob:

We are looking forward to all the knowledge you’ll share with us. Feel free to visit our Showcase category which is the perfect space to show your great scenarios!

1 Like

Hey Enlohe. My names Thabang and I’m pretty new to make however I’m working on an exciting project and I’d really appreciate it if you could help. I really love your energy man and you really sound very open to helping all makers. My project is a document management system, I’m using airtable as the main DMS and I’m storing all my documents in dropbox and I’m looking to use google natural language to help me categorize the documents into the dropbox folders from emails automatically and from dropbox they should be able to go into their respective fields in airtable automatically as well. Please let me know if this is a project you’d be interested in and if you could help. Thank you

Hi there,

I’m Abhishek Rathore, and I’ve been working at Make.com for over six months now. I’ve learned a lot about solving problems in our community during this time, and I’m eager to help out wherever I can.

I’m all about teamwork and making things better for everyone. Whether it’s fixing tech issues, coming up with new ideas, or just lending a hand, count me in!

If you need a hand with anything or want to team up on a project, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here and ready to jump in and get things done.

Looking forward to working together and making a difference!

1 Like