Is it possible to use DALL-E 3 on make?

Is there a way to use the new DALL-E 3 version with make?

At the moment I see only an image creation option in chat-gtp module that seems to be working with DALL-E 2 and has very limited options.

As you might know the new DALL-E 3 is now available directly in chatgpt with prompts. You can select it under the chatgpt4 tab.

Is there a way we can connect to with with an api or do you guys think make.com will integrate it soon?

Thank you

Hello there @David_Laroche welcome to the community :blob_wave:

Just like many others, we are eagerly waiting for DALL-E 3 to be accessible via API. According to the OpenAI Developer Forum, that has not happened just yet.

Once the API access to DALL-E 3 becomes available, we’ll start working on making it accessible to Make users as soon as we can. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Gooooo it’s working :partying_face:

Hello everyone, Dalle 3 has been made available now through API, however, the default version will remain the 2nd one, and in order to have access to version 3 we will need to add a parameter “dall-e-3” The information is on the website

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/8555480-dall-e-3-api

Could you guys tell us an estimate for this to become available to us? please?

Hello everyone @here

Yesss it’s happening :cat_roomba:

Quick update:

Our team is working hard to bring DALL-E 3 to our OpenAI app. I will make sure to let you know in this thread once it becomes available. In the meantime, you can make use of the workaround posted by Richard over here:

3 Likes

Hi there

Could you please give me more information on how to set up this one? What should I put on URL, method, headers? I’m scratching my head here…

THank you

Heya everyone @here :blob_wave:

Just wanted to let you know that we rolled out an update and DALL-E 3 is now available in our OpenAI app.

More info: :fire: App Update: Latest OpenAI capabilities available on Make

2 Likes