Looking for a quote! [Gmail x Google Drive]

Hello!!
I’m looking for someone able to help me to set up the following scenario:

• Watch an email account (Gmail) for new attachments sent by clients.
  • When attachments are received, they need to be saved in a Google Drive folder named as “Sender’s name - sender’s email address”
  • If the folder exists, save them in the same folder. If it does not exist, create the folder.
  • If the sender sends a file that already exists in the folder, a second file needs to be created, preferably with a suffix like “[new]”

The idea is just to create a repository of all the attachments sent by each client in their own folders.

Please send me a quote! I guess a step-by-step video would be enough!

Thank you all!
Rodrigo

Hi @Rodrigo_Bitello, we’d be able to build this for you. Please reach out to me via email for a quote: dan@mergeyourdata.com

Hello, My name is Alex Sirota and I am the founder of NewPath Consulting. We are a 4-year old Make.com partner. We offer a one hour video call where we explain and show how Make can help your organization. We even build some scenarios and share them with you so get more value than a usual exploratory discussion. Book some time with me at Make.com Hero - NewPath Consulting I look forward to talking to you and your team should they join us.

Hi there,

Happy to help you. I am an expert Make partner, handled over 5000+ technical cases on Make and delivered 500+ projects so far.

I can offer a free consultation call and will see if that interests you to work along.

Visit my work at: www.mtec.co.in