Make Product Owner offer: Migration from Zapier to Make

Hey Jan, we have 150k tasks per month across primarily 20 or so Zaps that we’d like to transfer to Make, are you still available to help with migration? Thanks in advance!!

Hi @fredadly ,

Sure, let’s take a look at it!

Please, book a time in my calendar here:

Best regards,

Jan

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Bell ,

sorry to respond this late, missed your message. Is it still relevant?

If yes, feel free to book a time with me in my calendar here:

Best regards,

Jan

1 Like

Hi @Jan_Knettig is this offering still available? Would love some help with migrating my project from Zapier to Make!

2 Likes

Hi @WesGO_Rides , sure I am happy to see what is your use case and point you in the right direction. Please use the scheduling link in the message above.

2 Likes

Hi @WesGO_Rides and people with needs of Zapier to Make migration :wave:

We can help you to migrate to save money :money_with_wings:

Just let me know :zap:

@DanBorn I thought about migrating my customers from Zapier to make. Can we talk about best practice or anything like that?

Hey @DanBorn ,
We are in the process of migration from Zapier to Make, and from very beggining have a lot of issues…
Most of our Zaps are connected to ChatGPT, HS, Respond.io - if you can help it would be great

Hey @Guillaume_Neodelta , I’ll take you up on this migration offer if it’s still available.

Thank you @davemw
@Guillaume_Neodelta would be great if you can help)

Hi @davemw, you can email me with details on projet@neodelta.eu :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Andrei

You can email me too details on projet@neodelta.eu please :slightly_smiling_face:

You can send me a Loom (or like) with details of your Zapier if you want.

wow this is super needed!!!

Hi Dan, I would be interested in a quick query about this, are you still offering support with it?

Best,
Jesús

@DanBorn

hey Dan

About to subscribe for a paid version of Make.

To help in my decision making would you be able to help me to migrate my zaps ?

thx

1 Like

Let’s do it :slight_smile: And @Jesus_Pascual_Camino if you’re still up for it as well, schedule a call with me :slight_smile: I’ll DM you my scheduling link.

2 Likes

Hi Dan thanks for your offer.
Im checking it its still releven now and how can i contract you?
Thank you!

Hello @haim.richer, I’ll be out of office for the next three weeks, but maybe some of our partners will pick it up here in the meantime :slight_smile: If not, we can connect when I’m back

Hey @DanBorn - Hope you had a good break. Wondering if this offer is still available?

hi dan,
I have a fairly large list of zaps in zapier and am considering migrating to make. I would love your helkp figuring out the best way to do this that wont take me weeks of rebuilding my zaps from scratch here in make