Support Options

I’m testing out the Make platform as a replacement option for Zapier. So far so good. My question is about support options. All I see is the ability to submit a support ticket into a black hole (did that 24 hrs ago with no response yet) or this community board.

Is there no chat or phone options? Something a bit faster than “submit and pray”?

Hello @Phillip_Crum you can get certain SLAs depending on your purchased plan. If you are in Free plan it has the slowest response time. https://make.com/pricing

Currently we are looking for people moving from Zapier: Make Product Owner offer: Migration from Zapier to Make - #3 by DanBorn

1 Like

Thank you for that, Sebastien. I’m currently talking with Dan about meeting up so that’s good.

Had an account with Zapier for 3 years now; $15/month. Come January that IDENTICAL account is going to cost me $133/month. I can only imagine the exodus they’ve created for themselves. So far I LOVE the graphic, drag and drop layout in Make. MUCH preferred to their linear offering.

2 Likes