Support to update billing

Hi, I have started the migration to Make. The first issue is that my Organisation Account from Integromat was not migrated & my organization was placed on the Free tier. This isn’t going to work at all. I have logged tickets for assistance from Tuesday 15/11 & still have not had any support with this. My billing came up for renewal on 19/11, it failed due to needing to update my card details. (I updated them on the Make organisation, but because my account was not migrated the Integromat billing info is the old expired card). Has anyone got a solution for this woefully poor support? Integromat has informed me via automated email: “Scenarios will run as scheduled until 2022-11-25 11:11. After that date, we will have no choice but to suspend them. If you are not an owner of another organization using the FREE plan, we will set up this plan for your company and your scenarios will continue until the limits of your plan are reached.”
I have no faith that support will sort this out before the 25/11 & if the scenario’s are suspended there are business issues to deal with! Honestly I delayed the migration because I fear needing support & it seems the fears are real. If anyone can help from the Make team I would appreciate it. Cheers Brad

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.

Hey @AppMate welcome to the community :wave:

Thanks a lot for letting us know about the issue you’re facing. I’m very sorry for the frustration and headache this has caused you. I’ve raised this internally, it has been duly noted and someone will be with you shortly to help you untangle this.

Thank you so much for your patience :pray:

1 Like

Hi Michaela, thanks. It’s been about a week. My Integromat scenarios will be turned off by your automated controls & I will be stuffed. I am still on the Free Make plan! this is insane, I should have been migrated to my Legacy plan. My updted billing info should have benn reflected in my Integromat account & I should have been billed in Make. none of this would be an issue if the migration worked. Please Please Please help me. I literally have 1 day left of scenarios running. Then the proverbial shit hits the fan & my clients leave to go to another professional solution!

Hi @AppMate, thanks so much for the update on this.

I spoke to the team and we made some changes in the background.

If you log into Make with the same email address you use for Integromat, an option for you to finish the migration should pop up. Once you’ve migrated your Integromat organizations, you’ll then fill out your billing details and you’ll get the subscription to the Legacy Plan.

I’m very sorry for the trouble and stress this is causing you. Please keep me posted if :arrow_up: this :arrow_up: works for you. I’m sure we’ll figure this out together.

Thank you for bearing with us.

Hi Michaela, thanks for this update. I will give it a try & let you know.

1 Like

Hi @Michaela thank you for your help. @AlexChekalov & @Manuel.Techflow.ai thanks also for your help. Make migration is underway, Legacy plan is migrated & seems to be going well so far. Thanks a million for all the help. Faith is restored! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @AppMate thanks a lot for stepping back and letting us know about the progress :pray:

I’m so happy to hear that your story has a happy ending! Good luck and many stressless days on your Make journey :make:

You’re most welcome!
Glad it worked out and you finally got the correct plan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t pay for the Basic plan
Please help me

[image

Hello there @S_n :wave:

It’s important to remember that tis a user community which means we cannot access your account. For issues like these, please log a ticket with our Support Team. Our agents will help you the best since they can investigate the issues from the inside.

Thanks!