Horrendous migration - im losing thousands of £

I am posting here becasue raising support tickets has not got any responses and my company cannot advertise our jobs on linked it, which means I am losing anything from £5,000 to £15,000 every few days becasue I cant fill vacanices!!!..

After going through the migration process with no hiccups, my main scenario for email jobs to people immediately failed and when i try to look at teh history to see why it cannot display history but instead show a box that says “This execution cannot be displayed: blueprint version is missing”!!! I have reprted this 5 days ago but ive had literally no response whatsover apart from an emai lsaying they are very busy. I wonder why. Infuriating also becasue the webinar run by v.nguyen said how wonderful the migration experieoce will be and literally no one has had any problems.

Also, make decied (for an unknown reasons) to leave two scenarios in integromat without telling me. These scenarions (that used to work fine) started failing with " Failed to verify connection ‘My Zoom OAuth2 connection’. [invalid_grant] Invalid Token!" erros - so i reauthorised that connection, now it fails with a “[401] Forbidden” error!!!

I am paying for a BUSINESS PLAN - can someone from integromat/make engaged with me to fix these probelms - they are literally losing me THOUSANDS OF POUNDS!!!:

@kevinleesmith :raised_hands:

I understand your frustration and I apologize for the inconvenience. We take our customer service very seriously and I am sorry that you have not received a response yet. We are currently working hard to ensure that all our customers receive the best possible service. I will make sure to pass your message to our team and they will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please stay tuned for our community members to help. Thank you for your patience.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

So the “dont worry, it wont fail, we have had zero problems” statement on the webinar was a total lie. Great customer service. Please do not appologise for the inconvinience. It is worthless words. I do not accept your appology. Will you payme the money my conpany is losing becasue of your actions???

Hey @kevinleesmith , Bjorn here from Drivn Agency (a Make Expert).

I would be happy to help you with this issue but there is very limited data here. Please share all information (such as screenshot of errors, logs etc) you have, with removing any personal & sensitive data.
It could be you missed something during the migration, or the migration did not go successfully.

If you would like to get this fixed asap feel free to contact us further. You can always hire an expert like us or someone else on the Community Marketplace.

1 Like