Why does support even exist? (even for paying cusotomers!?!?)

Just sent an email asking for clarification and got a reply saying no support for free members.

I’M ON A PAID PLAN.

JUST HOW BAD CAN YOUR SUPPORT GET?..

1 Like

At least you got a reply. I’m on paid plan and my emails are completely ignored. :roll_eyes: I just signed up here to see what is going on with Integromat recently.

Hello @xzion welcome to the community :wave:

I’m really sorry for the confusion and frustration caused by our initial response, where our system incorrectly identified you as a free user.

From what I understand, our support team is now in touch with you and I’m sure they are doing everything they can to assist you with your concerns.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

@jmaker Just like I mentioned here: Where is Make.com Support team? - #6 by Michaela, the review process of custom apps takes a bit of time so please bear with us for a little longer.

1 Like

Must admit that while I love Make.com, the support is very slow. I have one ticket with no response going on 10 calendar days and another that’s 11 days old with a triage response but no answer from development. I will say however that the first ticket I ever logged took 2 weeks to resolve but the answer I got was top-rate, really insightful response.

Customer service is a very expensive proposition for a SaaS company with pricing like Make but I for one would be happy to pay a fee for enhanced support (without having to convert the entire account to enterprise).

1 Like

I’m also on a paid plan going on 4 days without a reply to a support ticket. Had an issue with migrating from integromat and scenarios are not running. Can you help?

Hello @dPaddle thank you very much for raising this here :pray:

First of all, let me say that I am truly sorry to hear about the inconvenience you’re experiencing with the migration process, as well as the delayed response from our support team.

After checking our system, it appears that you submitted your ticket during the weekend. It’s important to note that our 24/7 support is specifically available to our Enterprise customers (as indicated on our pricing page). Due to the weekend, there might have been a slight delay in our agents’ response time and for that I’m sorry.

However, I am certain that somebody from the support team will be with you as soon as they can in order to assist you. Feel free to keep us posted on the progress here.

Thanks for your understanding :pray:

Thank you for the attention. I was accustomed to Integromat support of years past where tickets would get a reply within hours regardless of the day or level of subscription. I’ve been on a custom plan, but remember starting on a very low paid plan and always getting fast and knowledgeable support. Change is never easy.

Hello again @dPaddle and thank you so much for this additional context.

I completely understand your perspective and appreciate your feedback. Change can, indeed, be tough. Especially when it comes to customer support experiences.

I want to let you know that we value your loyalty and I’d like to assure you that we are constantly working to improve our support system. While the response times may have changed, we are committed to providing you with the best possible assistance.

Thank you again for your understanding and patience :pray: