Warning to Integromat Legacy Plan Users

Hey Guys,

If you are on Integromat Legacy plan DO NOT upgrade to PRO. I have identified a serious bug which slows down large scenarios triggered by Webhooks by about 30-60seconds. I have the recording to prove it.

Make support basically ignores my problem and treats me like a fool! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have asked Accounts to switch me back to Legacy plan and no response for two days!
I have spent over $30k with these guys over the last 5 years and to be treated like this is a real shock!

Please think twice before leaving Legacy behind!!

It takes between 30-60 seconds after you hit Play button, just to get to the Request Accepted state - Waiting for data.

Normal behaviour is like 1-2 seconds. So now it takes me 10 mins to troubleshoot 10 bundles in the queue!!!

I have switched to Core plan and the problem goes away! Works perfectly now. BUT, I now have lost my Integromat Legacy plan features. :frowning:

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Hope you can share the resolution with us if you manage to solve this problem!

Yes, I raised a ticket. One with Support, one with Accounts.

Accounts has ignored me for 3 days.
Support treats me as a fool. Says no bug. Yet, I fixed the problem by switching back to Core. It is a serious problem and I suggest you guys actually look into it.

However, I now have lost my Legacy subscription plan and no one seems to care! :frowning:

I’m glad to hear that you’ve found a workaround by switching to the Core plan, but I hope that Make will eventually fix the bug so that Legacy Plan users can upgrade to Pro without sacrificing their features.

It’s disappointing to hear that Make support has been brushing your problem aside. Whether you have spent lots of money or otherwise, you still deserve better customer service since you have reproduced the bug and provided screenshots of it.

Thanks for the warning - I’m sure you’ll save many people a lot of headaches.

Yes, but how can I get back to Legacy plan? Can you please help?

I wish I could help, but this is something only the Make staff/support team can look into.

1 Like

Hello @Nick_B

Thanks for bringing this matter up in the community.

I am truly sorry for any trouble and frustration you’ve encountered. We’ve located your ticket in our system and our billing team will be reaching out to you soon. I’m sure that when you connect with them, you’ll be able to work towards a resolution together.

We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process. :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry Sam, I thought you were part of the Make team.