I am trying support but no response

i keep getting this error, tried everything. support also sucks. been trying them. it s been almost a week but no answer from them

i want to move zapier to make but support total sucks here. can anyone help me.
thanks

Hi @waleed welcome to the community :wave:

You could get support with your Zapier → Make migration from one of our Product Owners.

More info here: Make Product Owner offer: Migration from Zapier to Make

i am talking about your product. i am currently with zapier. and thinking to move to make. but after this unsatisfactory support services. i should change mind. been trying from weeks. no proper response.

First of all, I would like to kindly ask you to refrain from using such strong language here in the community. I understand your frustration and I am really sorry for the trouble but we are all civilized people and there’s no need to be rude.

Second of all, the link I shared takes you to a thread in which a couple of Make employees offer support for folks who are migrating from Zapier to Make. I see that you did not click it so let me copy-paste the offer for you here:

Hey Guys! Dan Born here, a new Product Owner in Make. :wave:
I’d like to offer you help with migrating from Zapier to Make as a fun challenge for me to help me speed up my onboarding, understand your struggles and to meet some of you. Both sides should benefit from this → you’d be using Make and I’d learn about the real-world use cases.

I simply wanted to let you know that it could be helpful for you to schedule a meeting with them since they will be happy to help.

sorry for the rude behavior but how I can get better support? I have been emailing for 2 or 3 weeks but no answer. i am losing data and work.

Have you whitelisted the Make IP addresses on your DB server? One of the errors you’re seeing in that log, is that make is not allowed to connect to your MariaDB server. And I know when I connect to my Cloudways DB’s, I need to whitelist them.

1 Like

This looks very much like a MySQL/MariaDB configuration issue.

Two minutes Googling on your error message led me to this: How to Fix ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

1 Like

yes ips are white listed

i talked to hosting support they whitelisted the IPs and also disable the firewall for make.

Nevertheless, the error message “Host ‘xxxxx’ is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server” is coming from your MariaDB server, not from Make.

The problem is at their end.

1 Like

Heya @waleed, that’s ok, emotions sometimes get the best of us, I get that :slight_smile:

We checked our system and we see that the issue with MySQL you’re reporting is still being investigated by our colleague. I’m really sorry that this is taking longer than you would imagine and I’d like to let you know that priority support is a part of our Pro and Teams plans.

how long will it for an investigation, I am stuck.