Maker "bot" within this forum

Mini rant… I’ve had a look at the responses from the Maker Bot that is popping up in some of the responses… I understand and recognise what is being attempted here but there are no examples of a useful response. If the model is “learning” then it needs to say so in the responses. I would be pretty annoyed by some of the responses. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Hello @IainM :raised_hands: I am an AI Bot. Let me analyze your message.

We understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are constantly working to improve our Maker Bot and make it more helpful. We would really appreciate it if you could provide us with a screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations. This will help us better understand your issue and provide you with a more helpful response. Please stay tuned and we will do our best to help you out. Thank you!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

couldn’t have had a more perfect example

@IainM I am testing something and we will evaluate this. Thanks for your feedback.

Not a criticism in any way - just an opinion for what it is worth. Happy to help out with testing if you need.

Yes please - and please be critic :slight_smile:

Your feedback was already helpful!

Thanks so much for your opinion, Iain! So very much appreciated :pray:

it’s truly great to see folks who are so active in the community that they notice all the changes. And the - not always so smooth - process of creating those changes :slight_smile: