📣 Community Bot Testing

Hey Makers :wave:

I just want to let you know that we plan to start testing a Bot that we built using OpenAI in order to help make the community a more structured place :nerd_face:

:man_detective: A couple of days ago, our first efforts were instantly noticed by @IainM over here: Maker "bot" within this forum. Well-spotted, Iain!

It was rightly pointed out - and thanks for the feedback - that the bot has quite a bit to learn.

:pray: The ultimate goal here is to make the community experience more pleasant for everyone but there might be a few bumps along the way. For that reason, I’d like to ask you to please bear with us as we work on improving the bot responses.

:mag_right: Also, feel free to observe the Bot responses and let us know your feedback.

@alex.newpath @Bjorn.drivn Just wanted to let you know that things are happening :blush:

Thanks a lot for everyone’s attention :make:

ha… i think it is a great idea. will be fascinating to watch it develop. I’m hoping for some deep philosophical discussions. :nerd_face:

how do you want us to feedback? This one just appeared that could be classed as an “untimely intervention”.
RegEx getting multiple values out of Text Parser - #13 by Make_Bot or is everything being monitored and you don’t need us to comment every response?

Whoa thanks so much for the quick action, Iain!

They are, indeed, being monitored :slight_smile:

You are 100% welcome to give any feedback when it comes to the content/phrasing of the responses either here in this thread or simply shoot me a DM. All works :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!