Merging Arrays from Different Collections

So, the output is seen below. It is aggregated by Task ID and is sorted by Quickbooks ID Key: 514. My problem is that I need to merge the tickets with the Intervals(time submissions) and count the Intervals.

Ticket 1 has 2 intervals and Ticket 2 has 1 interval. How would one start combining all the highlighted fields?

Here is where I started. I have tried a lot of other options without success. If someone could point me in the right direction, I should be able to figure it out from there. If you have seen a video or an article, link me to it. The only thing I haven’t tried to learn is JSON.

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.

@Robert_Payton :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. It looks like you are trying to combine the tickets with the Intervals and count the Intervals. Can you provide more information about the steps you have taken so far, any relevant screenshots, and any links you have found? Also, please make sure to exclude any personal information. Thanks!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make: