Need help setting up a filter to check if the text contains a word

I’m setting up a filter right now, where I need to check if the text contains any of the words mentioned below.

However it doesnt seem to be working. If I just try it with one word like (pp) it seems to be working fine. With all the other text with “or” between doesnt seem to be working. Any help would be really appreciated.

I’ve attached pictures below for reference.

The other route has the same variables I just change the condition to Does Not Contain (case insensitive)

Hi @HariPrasadh

Please try to use match pattern filter.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

You can use the “matches pattern (case insensitive)” filter:

/(p\.?p|price)/
2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Your solution worked like a charm. Really appreciate it.

2 Likes

No problem, glad I could help!

1. If you have a new question in the future, please start a new thread. This makes it easier for others with the same problem to search for the answers to specific questions, and you are more likely to receive help since newer questions are monitored closely.

2. The Make Community guidelines encourages users to try to mark helpful replies as solutions to help keep the Community organized.

This marks the topic as solved, so that:

others can save time when catching up with the latest activity here, and

• allows others to quickly jump to the solution if they come across the same problem

To do this, simply click the checkbox at the bottom of the post that answers your question:
Screenshot_2023-10-04_161049

3. Don’t forget to like and bookmark this topic so you can get back to it easily in future!

For more information, see Text Parser in the Make Help Center:

Match Pattern
The Match pattern module enables you to find and extract string elements matching a search pattern from a given text. The search pattern is a regular expression (aka regex or regexp), which is a sequence of characters in which each character is either a metacharacter, having a special meaning, or a regular character that has a literal meaning.

2 Likes