Need to integrate mailerlite with SMS-it

I can’t seem to find any info about integrating mailerlite with SMS-it. Anyone has this experience on how to do that? thanks.

Integrating MailerLite with SMS-it can be achieved using MAKE. With MAKE, you can create workflows that connect various applications and automate actions between them. Here’s an example workflow to integrate MailerLite with SMS-it:

STARTING: Set up a trigger in MAKE to initiate the workflow when a new subscriber is added to a specific list in MailerLite.
Ac1: Retrieve the subscriber details from MailerLite using the “Get a Subscriber” module.
Ac2: Use the retrieved subscriber information to send an SMS using the SMS-it module. Configure the message content and recipient number accordingly.
Ac3: Optionally, you can add further actions based on your requirements. For example, you can update a status or log the SMS sent in a Google Sheet or send a confirmation email to the subscriber.
This workflow ensures that whenever a new subscriber is added to your chosen list in MailerLite, their details are fetched and used to send an SMS via SMS-it. You can customize the workflow based on your specific needs, such as including additional steps or conditions.

As for finding an expert to assist you with this OR More integration.
Best Regards
Pro_Tanvee

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, it’s very helpful! Let me see if i could figure this out myself now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there @nightowl :wave:

just wanted to step in for a minute and ask you whether you had the chance to test @Pro_Tanvee’s solution or figured out your own.

If yeah, could you get back to us and share your ideas or mark the response as a solution? :white_check_mark: Thanks to this we can keep our community nice and neat for others to find what they’re looking for.

1 Like

Hi Vendy, i didn’t realize my email reply didn’t reach you. I’m logged in here now to reply you. Anyways, I actually want to switch from paddly to Make. I have one workflow in paddly right now. Can i book a zoom or google meet call with your team to show me how transfer things over real quick? thanks.

Hey there, @nightowl :wave:

Thanks a bunch for the update :pray:

I just wanted to clarify that, at the moment, we don’t provide demo meetings or live Zoom sessions. However, you can always post your questions in the Q&A section of the community, and we’ll do our best to assist you. Additionally, there’s also the option to connect with one of our certified partners who can lend a helping hand with this.

1 Like